Our comprehensive port and ship container management service offers end-to-end solutions for seamless logistics operations, optimizing container flow, tracking, and handling. With our expertise, businesses can enhance efficiency, reduce costs, and ensure timely delivery through effective container management strategies.
Our company specializes in designing, developing, and implementing a Container Terminal Management System (CTMS) for the Port of Bangkok. This system is designed to efficiently manage various activities related to the handling of cargo containers, both for incoming and outgoing shipments, at the container terminal (wharf). Here's an explanation of the key functions and operations of our CTMS:
- Vessel Planning: The CTMS starts by recording and planning the schedules of incoming vessels at the terminal. This includes information on vessel arrivals, departures, and berthing plans.
- Yard Planning: It also manages the allocation of storage space within the terminal yard for cargo containers. This involves planning where containers will be placed within the yard.
- Gantry Crane Operations: The system optimizes the movement and operation of Gantry Cranes for loading and unloading containers from vessels. It schedules the sequence of container handling operations.
- RTG (Rubber-Tired Gantry) Crane Operations: The CTMS efficiently controls the RTG cranes, which are used to transport containers within the storage yard. It manages the loading and unloading of containers to and from the yard, ensuring they are ready for delivery.
- Truck Management: It controls the movement of trucks that transport cargo containers to and from the terminal. This includes coordinating container pickups and deliveries.
- Empty Container Management: The system keeps track of empty containers within the yard and ensures they are properly stored and available for use as needed.
- Container Stuffing and Unstuffing: It manages the process of stuffing cargo into containers and unstuffing containers for storage or delivery.
- Gate Management: The CTMS controls the entry and exit of containers through the terminal gates. It verifies and records the movement of containers, ensuring security and accurate tracking.
- Warehousing: For cargo that requires storage, the system coordinates the opening of containers and the placement of goods into storage warehouses.
- Inventory Management: It keeps track of container inventory within the terminal, including the location, status, and contents of each container.
- Billing and Invoicing: The CTMS generates invoices for various services related to container handling, including storage fees, handling charges, and other relevant costs. Overall, our Container Terminal Management System plays a central role in streamlining and optimizing the operations of the port, ensuring efficient container handling, accurate tracking, and timely invoicing for the services provided. It is a crucial component of the port's service offerings.